One in five Americans are part of Gen Z, the generation born from 1997 to 2012. These younger consumers, 8-to-23 years old, are highly invested in their beliefs and passions, and orient toward inclusion and diversity not seen in older generations. Learn how to capture the growing influence and expenditure of this influential, younger consumer segment and earn their loyalty for years to come.
In this session you will learn:
- The Collage Group methodology to help brands build cultural fluency.
- How the methodology reveals the unique characteristics of Gen Z – from trends and experiences to expression and entertainment.
- Three areas from our consumer fundamentals research for Gen Z consumers:
- Demographics and economic opportunity
- Identity-related marketing expectations
- Cultural Traits: Comprised of two complementary methodologies—Cultural Attributes and Group Traits—that allow brands to measure cultural variation and identify areas of similarity and difference among segments.