Known as a trusted source for objective, expert content with unsurpassed access to the industry’s premier thought leaders and decision makers, IA conferences are widely considered "must-attend".
Additional details will be forthcoming, but mark your calendars now for the following events in 2022.
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting? Please contact us for details.
Want to present? Tell us what you have in mind; your topic areas of expertise.
IA Annual Conference – April 4-6, Philadelphia | Sessions also available virtually
The gathering for IA members.
We’ll look outside the industry for insight and inspiration and huddle as a community to analyze and discuss the findings of IA’s exclusive benchmarking studies exploring such critical topics as: compensation, corporate culture and hiring; Diversity & Inclusion – both in the workplace and in our research practices; top-growing sectors, emerging trends, opportunities and challenges. We will celebrate exemplary work by both brands and agencies – showcasing the novel methods used, new data tapped, and successful business impact achieved. Get an update on IA initiatives and activities; get the latest guidance on legislative/regulatory issues; data quality; research standards and more. Awards. Music. Fun!
- Who Attends – Top executives at IA Member Companies and Corporate Insights Departments. Senior / mid-level executives and research practitioners at non-member companies and insights departments are also welcome.
The X Event – June 6-7 | Location TBA / Sessions also available virtually
Elevating understanding and teamwork across CX, UX & Insights
Developed to encourage better understanding of the evolving role of UX & CX in consumer insights, this event fosters appreciation for the specialized skills of each discipline. Content is designed to advance knowledge of the latest technology and techniques and to help executives best manage operations and coordinate workflow and communications to optimize value.
- Who Attends – Insights executives and practitioners seeking to better understand the processes and challenges of CX & UX and better connect with colleagues in adjacent roles; CX & UX researchers and designers looking to achieve wholistic understanding of the consumer insights / data analytics process; Curious practitioners seeking to contribute and add value in the spheres of Insights, CX & UX; Leaders challenged to bring harmony to the process and arrive at a single voice of the customer.
The IDEA Forum – August 9-10 | Online
The IDEA Forum is an occasion for understanding, inspiration, and action as together we address deficient diversity and inclusion in the insights profession and the populations it researches. Sessions will focus on actions that can be taken to improve gender, racial, and ethnic diversity within insights agencies and corporate insights departments and methods, policies, and practices that mitigate bias and ensure truly representative research and analytics work.
- Who Attends – Leaders from across the consumer insights field, including agencies and corporate research departments intent on making DEI progress within their organizations, in the research they conduct, as well as across the worlds of insights, marketing, business, and our entire society.
CRC – October 26-28 | Location TBA / Sessions also available virtually
CRC (Corporate Researchers Conference) is IA’s largest event, with corporate researchers making up about half of its 600+ attendees. The program features case studies from leading and emerging brands and discussions on how insights leaders are building stronger connections with their customers, exposing unmet needs and dramatically increasing ROI on tight budgets. Access to an exhibit hall with 60+ exhibitors and multiple networking functions.
- Who Attends – Curious corporate insights leaders who seek to learn from their peers about fresh approaches to identifying and communicating insights that render true business impact. Research agency executives intent on learning first-hand about the challenges their clients face and to see successful applications of the latest techniques and strategies.
CONVERGE – December 6-7 | Location TBA / Sessions also available virtually
CONVERGE fulfills a crucial need for those working in the confluence of data analytics, consumer insights, and market research to expand their network and knowledge. Get expert advice to better navigate data analytics and integration management issues, including talent development, outsourcing, data privacy and inter-department coordination. Hear from market researchers and data analysts from leading brands as they detail the inner workings of successful projects that combine disparate and emerging data streams.
- Who Attends – Executives and practitioners working in consumer insights, data analytics, and data science attend this forum to meet and learn from each other. Previous events have drawn leaders from research agencies and brand-side insights departments, as well as those analyzing data for consulting firms and corporations large and small.