Launched in 2017, the Insights Association was formed through the merger of two organizations with long, respected histories of servicing the market research and analytics industry: CASRO (founded in 1975) and MRA (founded in 1957). IA protects and creates demand for the evolving Insights and Analytics industry by promoting the indisputable role of insights in driving business impact.
Specifically, the association:
- Provides government advocacy through legislative, regulatory and judicial means
- Cares for and improves the industry’s image in the eyes of the media and public
- Markets the business case for industry products and services to buyers and users
- Sets and enforces professional standards
- Establishes and reinforces best practices
- Helps members grow their businesses, their departments, and themselves as research professionals