- Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. July 16, 2020 6:00 PMZoom Meeting
- Howard Fienberg, CAE – The Insights Association, VP, Advocacy, The Insights Association
- Stuart Pardau – Stuart L. Pardau & Associates, Founder/Partner, Stuart L. Pardau & Associates
- Russ Anderson, Attorney, Pullman & Comley, LLC
- Shannon Coe, Director Global Data Policy, Office of Digital Services Industries, Industry & Analysis, International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce
Join us for candid discussion with peers and experts of legal, privacy, data security and compliance issues facing your marketing research and data analytics organization.
Who should participate? Counsels and privacy, data security, and compliance staff for company members of the Insights Association are invited to participate, at no cost. The Forum is a benefit exclusive to Insights Association company members.Global EventTue. July 21, 202012:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Mario Carrasco, Co-Founder & Principal, ThinkNow
Please join us for this Great Lakes Chapter webinar organized by our Diversity and Education Committee!
How COVID-19 Has Affected Multicultural Consumer Behaviors
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Time: 2:00pm EDT
Speaker: Mario Carrasco, Co-Founder and Principal at ThinkNowChapter Event
Related ChapterTue. July 21, 20202:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Summer Skills Building SeriesWebinarThu. July 23, 20202:00 PM to 3:00 PMOnline
Summer Skills Building Series
Often in research and in business, we are presented with ambiguous questions. A skill that is critical to analytical professionals is the ability to add structure to ambiguity, allowing an actionable a meaningful solution.WebinarTue. July 28, 20202:00 PM to 3:00 PMOnline
Delivering the full range of learning from a research initiative is one of the most critical roles a researcher can play. Unfortunately, both written reports and live presentations often fall short in terms of what really counts—influencing client decision-making.WebinarWed. July 29, 20202:00 PM to 3:00 PMOnline
Getting business done through remote meetings.
Designed for anyone who leads or participates in virtual meetings, presentations, webinars, and remote training sessions.WebinarThu. August 6, 20202:00 PM to 3:30 PMOnline
- Ivonne Kinser - Avocados From Mexico, Head of Digital Marketing and E-Comm, Avocados From Mexico
Please join the Southwest Chapter for our Annual Educational Forum!
Virtual Event: August 11-13, 2020Chapter Event
Related ChapterTue. August 11, 2020 (All day) to Thu. August 13, 2020 (All day)Online / Virtual Event
Please join the Southwest Chapter for our first-ever all-virtual Annual Educational Forum!
This event is FREE to our members and will take place over three consecutive days:
- August 11, 5:30 - 6:30PM: Welcome and BINGO Happy Hour
- August 12, 12:30 - 2:30 PM: Day 1
- August 13, 12:30 - 2:30 PM: Day 2ConferenceTue. August 11, 2020 5:30 PM to Thu. August 13, 2020 2:30 PMOnline / Virtual Event