Join us for a night of networking and an overview of the exciting things our chapter has planned for 2021!
- Chapter Event
Hear about career opportunities that match your skills, education and passion.
Companies presenting on previous IA Job Fairs have hired attendees they connected with here – you could be our next success story!WebinarTue. January 26, 20213:00 PM to 4:00 PMESTOnline
Thursday, January 28th, 2021
4:00-5:30pm EST (90 minutes)
Join your research friends virtually on Zoom in a light-hearted yet meaningful conversation about learnings from 2020 and setting yourself up for success in this coming year.Chapter Event
Related ChapterThu. January 28, 20214:00 PM to 5:30 PMEST
In light of our evolving world, there is immense value in understanding the ‘new normal’ that is taking shape around us, especially for the Next Generation of consumers.WebinarFri. January 29, 20211:00 PM to 2:00 PMESTOnline
Be challenged by the brightest minds in the insights and data analytics industry as you join with fellow C-level executives for open, honest, and energetic conversations. THIS is where you can attain solutions to your most pressing MR leadership challenges – out of your daily bubble and face to face with peers who understand exactly what you're going through. For portions of the event, attendees will meet in breakout Zoom rooms for facilitated discussions in smaller groups.
You can choose to attend one of these two 90-minute virtual sessions:Global EventWed. February 17, 2021 (All day)
- Tom Pearson, Founder and Managing Director, MarketResponse International
- Derek Pearson, Senior Director of Qualitative Research Services, MarketResponse International
The Narrative Research method provides a framework for hundreds of stories, both positive and negative, to be reduced to major themes that are easily understandable by all stakeholders.
Case study – The Special Education Experience in MinnesotaChapter Event
Related ChapterWed. February 17, 2021 12:00 PM CSTWebinar
Insights are only helpful if they accurately reflect the entire population. How can we do a better job of including ALL people in our qualitative sample and how can we best engage during interviews with traditionally underrepresented groups?WebinarFri. February 19, 20211:00 PM to 2:00 PMESTOnline
We're incredibly excited to bring our annual Las Vegas Conference to you virtually this year!ConferenceTue. March 2, 2021 5:00 PM CST to Thu. March 4, 2021 3:00 PM CSTOnline / Virtual Event
This all-new virtual conference is focused on advances in Human Understanding & Qualitative Research.
Interested in participating? You are invited to submit a proposal to present.
Expected topics include:
- The move to online qual – best practices for virtual moderation; new tech; data privacy issues
- Tips, guidance for in-person qual (Post-COVID) – new facility environments & procedures
- Understanding the Post-COVID consumer / research participant mindset
- Innovative behavioral / decision science applications
- Analysis of qual data: manual or automated tools to analyze text, image, video, etc. in a robust way, leveraging best practice models around behavior, motivation, emotions or values
- Ensuring a diverse & representative sample
- Addressing / mitigating bias
- Data quality / data privacy issues (video, etc.)
- Tech-Assisted Qual – AI powered chat bots; Video survey responses/ethnographies, etc.
- Case Studies w/ Brands – describing successful pivots to online; interesting in-person work
Platinum SponsorsConferenceTue. March 9, 2021 11:30 AM EST to Wed. March 10, 2021 5:00 PM ESTOnline
- Meegan Thye, President, FocusVision
Save the date! The program will be announced soon! You will be sure to enjoy networking opportunities along with our well-received content.Global EventTue. March 23, 2021 5:00 PM PDTVirtual