Open exclusively to Insights Association members, this experience includes:
- A curated guide highlighting the most significant research- and data-related breakthroughs throughout the show.
- Moderated daily de-briefings. Compare notes with your colleagues and share your take on what you experienced and how it relates to the work you do.
- Freedom to tour the CES show floor – spanning 2.6 million NSF and showcasing 3,900 exhibiting companies.
- Evening event – So you can continue conversations with colleagues in a classic Vegas setting.
- Plus, meet brand leaders and explore business partnerships across a breadth of industries.
A detailed itinerary will be provided to all participants soon after CES announces its program. This experience overview can be used for planning purposes:
- January 5: Arrive in Vegas, no planned activities – Pro Tip: The IA hosts will be staying at The LINQ, but participants can book accommodations at any preferred venue
- January 6: Attend Research Summit* Sessions with IA group – Pro Tip: Arrive by 7:45 a.m. – sessions will fill up!
- January 6: Evening activity with IA group – Costs covered in registration fee
- January 7: Morning sessions with IA group followed by lunch on your own
- January 7: 1 PM - Meet at Hall 1
- January 7: Evening on your own
- January 8: 9 AM - Meet at Hall 2
- January 8: 1 PM - Meet at Hall 3
- January 8: 5 PM - Conclusion of IA Excursion
- Note: CES continues until Friday, January 10 and your CES pass will provide access to the various show halls until the end of the event.
CES is a spectacle you must experience at least once – enjoy it with us! Read about the experience of one of our 2019 CES Excursion Attendees
Register Now – There are limited spots!
* The Research Summit provides executives from diverse industries timely intelligence on the trends and technologies at CES 2020. The Summit takes a data-centric approach, offering insights on inflection points through quantitative and qualitative data. Here you’ll get what you need to understand what’s happening in growing and adjacent technology segments. Featured topics TBA.