Do you want to conduct effective mixed-methods research by leveraging cutting-edge, cost-effective mobile video technology? Then this session is for you!
As researchers, how often are we faced with challenges like:
- Broad research scope
- Limited budget
- Low recall in a habit-driven category
- High time and labor demands for both respondent and researcher
Learn how you can tackle these challenges by gathering in-the-moment qualitative feedback by capturing video without forfeiting traditional, quantitative survey data. The methodology empowers respondents to be as creative as they see fit and to give feedback at their own pace.
Think of it as “self-administered IDIs” backed up by quantitative feedback. All this, conducted within UNREAL budget and timelines.
- Leveraging innovative video widgets to measure more genuine, in-the-moment reactions.
- Engaging for respondents and compelling for internal clients.
- Cost effective method to collect qualitative and quantitative feedback simultaneously.