Schlesinger Group, a leading international data collection, and research services company, has announced the expansion of its senior leadership and a series of C-suite promotions to reflect the company’s recent growth and its integrated service objectives.
- Matt Campion has been promoted as Chief Revenue Officer. He will be instrumental in scaling the growth of the company’s services in new and existing global markets, and ensuring our solutions advance with the needs and preferences of an increasingly broad client base.
- Rob Ramirez has been promoted as Chief Client Officer overseeing the company’s key account strategy, the Clinical Research division, and as the chief architect of the client experience.
- Jaime Klein has been promoted as Chief Talent & Integration Officer responsible for the company’s overall global talent strategy for a high-performance workforce, including organizational integration and effectiveness.
- Sue Maldonado has been promoted to Chief Marketing Officer overseeing the Group’s brands and marketing communications for Schlesinger’s international portfolio of companies, products, and services.
- Andrew Fine joined the company earlier this year as Chief Financial Officer. In addition to leading global finance and accounting, he advises on the company’s commercial and operating strategy, bringing a strong analytical perspective.
- Isaac Rogers has been appointed Chief Innovation Officer. Isaac is the most recent addition to the leadership team, following the acquisition of 20|20 Research. He oversees 20|20 Research’s suite of high-performing online qualitative tools and product innovations.
- Laura Livers joined the Group as EVP, US Qualitative Solutions following Schlesinger’s acquisition of Focus Pointe Global. Laura leads in-person operations, including twenty US facility markets, and the integration of FPG as Schlesinger Group.
- Aditya Raj, Ted Pulsifer, and Dipak Singh joined the leadership team following Schlesinger’s acquisition of Market Cube. Aditya has been appointed EVP, Global Quantitative Solutions, Ted has been appointed EVP, Enterprise Solutions, and Dipak as EVP, Product Technology. They leverage Market Cube’s vast global panels, data science, and automation technology to deliver the Group’s online survey solutions faster, with more agility, and scale.
Commenting on the news, Steve Schlesinger, CEO, Schlesinger Group, said, “We believe in investing in talent across our core solutions and corporate services, and I have immense trust in this remarkable team to unlock further value for our clients and drive success. The new structure completes a highly focused team to drive functional strategy, operational excellence, and seamless client solutions.”